Hotel Royal is the perfect place to relax in luxury and style. Located in the heart of historic French Quarter, our 1827 Creole Townhouse provides easy access to Bourbon Street and some of the best art and antique stores around.
This hotel is located on the best shopping street in the French Quarter and offers a European feeling with authentic laced iron balconies, high ceilings with fans, and enclosed courtyards with fountains.
Hotel Royal does its best to provide parking for guests on a first-come, first-serve basis. If there is no availability when you arrive, don’t worry! There are plenty of paid parking lots and garages within walking distance of the hotel. The bellman would be happy to help with directions and any other information about surrounding parking options that you may need.
- 24/7 complimentary coffee and tea
- Complimentary welcome gifts upon arrival
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet in all guest rooms, suites, and public spaces
- 100% non-smoking
- IPOD/iPhone docking stations
- Furnishings that are up-to-date and fashionable
- Iron & Ironing Board in every room
- In-room laptop safes that can accommodate your computer
- 350 thread count linens & duvets for a restful night’s sleep
- Luxury bath amenities for your enjoyment
- Complete marble bathrooms with standing showers or Jacuzzi tub/shower combo
- LCD flat screen televisions so you don’t miss your favorite shows
- High speed wireless internet access available in all rooms
- Suites with balconies overlooking the cityscape–perfect for watching the sunset
- Restored original hardwood floors to give each suite an elegant feeling
- 100% non smoking environment